Ruffwear Grip Trex™
all-terrain paw wear
The Ruffwear Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans.
These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
Just as you would with your gear, check closure system and adjust fit as needed 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure.
Check out this video on measuring your dog's paws for boots and then download our Paw Measurement Chart to find the right sized boots for your dog.
Read more about: selecting the right boot, breaking-in dog boots, and avoiding the "dog boot dance".
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme environments
- Vibram® non-marking outsole with rugged lug design provides flexibility and traction on varied terrain
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out
- Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on and off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Sold as a set of four
- Made in Vietnam
- 1.5 in (38 cm)
- 1.75 in (44 mm)
- 2.0 in (51 mm)
- 2.25 in (57 mm)
- 2.5 in (64 mm)
- 2.75 in (70 mm)
- 3.00 in (76 mm)
- 3.25 in (83 mm)
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry