HUFT Soft Nylon Safety Harness
The HUFT 'Barklay's' Dog Harness is luxurious, sturdy, adjustable and made with soft single ply nylon. These harnesses feature a quick-snap closure buckle and metal "D" ring hardware. An extra safety button ensures further protection.
Material: Soft Nylon
Measure around the chest right behind the front legs (broadest part of chest)
Size XS: Neck 10-15", Girth 10-15", Length 4" , Width 0.5"
Size S: Neck 12-17", Girth 12-17", Length 4" , Width 0.5"
Size M: Neck 14-16", Girth 16-22", Length 7" , Width 0.6"
Size L: Neck 16-20", Girth 22-28", Length 10" , Width 1"
Size XL: Neck 26-30", Girth 28-34", Length 15", Width 1.5"
Instruction on How to wear:
- Place dog's front paws through the "Left" side opening, then place "Right" paw through.
- Grab both D-rings on either side of the dog and lift the harness up so the chest strap rests against the dogs chest.
- Grab the plastic squeeze buckle and click. Make sure the two D-rings are in the center of the back.
- Use the slide adjusters to increase or decrease the size of the harness.
- Allow a finger's width of space between all straps and the dog.
- For use with a leash, attach the leash clasp through both D-rings.
The Harness that i bought has an issue. After adjusting the harness to the fit my Goldie, the buckles do not stay in place. They slip and the harness becomes so lose that it came off my Goldie! I cannot use the harness.