Captain Zack Excuse Me, Fleas!
Captain Zack Excuse Me Fleas is an anti-microbial shampoo with essential
oils and plant based ingredients that eliminates ticks and fleas.We have used plant-based ingredients like Aloe Vera, Natural Extracts of Vitamin E along with certified natural essential oils of Citronella & Lemon Grass oil that ensures that your furry friend is guarded from skin infection, itchiness & improves overall condition of the skin.
- Soothes itchy skin
- Prevents irritation
- Repels ticks & fleas
- Natural fungicide
- Aloe Vera Soothes skin, Heals wounds, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal,Anti-inflammatory.
- Citronella Natural fungicide, Natural deodorizer,Calming.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil Natural tick & flea repellent,Natural deodorizer, Stress reducer and sleep aid.
- Vitamin E Moisturizes, Soothes dry and itchy skin, Healthy and glossy coat.
Aloe Vera :
Aloe Vera has been shown to have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin. It contains prostaglandins, which may reduce inflammation, promote healing and alleviate allergic
reactions. It can be applied to wounds, burns, eczema, or anyother skin irritations like bites and stings. Aloe Vera is cool to touch and will relieve your dog’s discomfort.
Citronella is very well known as an insect repellent and is effective against mosquitoes and other harmful pests. It has anti-fungal properties and deters harmful disease carrying ticks and fleas. Research has suggested that Citronella can help calm barking dogs, while giving your dog a citrus-like aroma.
Lemongrass Essential Oil:
Lemongrass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types. It can sterilize your dog’s pores, serve as a natural toner, strengthen skin tissue and hair follicles. Lemongrass also helps if your dog is struggling with hair loss or itchiness. It’s skin healing and bacteria killing properties will leave your dog’s coat shiny, fresh, and odour free.
Vitamin E :
Vitamin E is beneficial for your dog, in fact, it is essential as it helps reduce flakiness and promotes a healthy and glossy coat. In addition, it helps to improve skin condition by rejuvenating dry and itchy areas
- Wet dog’s coat with water. Apply shampoo over the entire coat.
- Gently massage shampoo into the coat to a rich, creamy lather.
- Pay special attention to avoid eyes Rinse thoroughly.
- A weekly bath will give your dog a happy, shiny and healthy pet.