80/20 Poultry & Fish Grain free All life stages
Goodness 80/20 Poultry & Fish Grain free Dog Food for All life stages - A complete food for dogs. VET approved and Made in UK.
Freshly Prepared Chicken 36%, Dried Chicken 22%, Sweet Potato, Freshly Prepared Turkey 11%, Potato,Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Freshly Prepared Pollock 4%, Chicken Stock 1%, Dried Duck 1%, Pea Fibre,Salmon Oil 1%, Dried Egg, Minerals, Vitamins, Linseed, Dried Apple, Dried Carrot, Seaweed, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberry, Tomato Pomace, Glucosamine 180mg/kg, Methylsulphonylmethane 180
mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125 mg/kg, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder,Aniseed & Fenugreek, Peppermint, Marigold, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Dandelion, Dried Bilberry, Ginseng, Thyme, Majoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
Nutritional Additives per kg Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,730 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,730 IU, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 190 mg; Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 340 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 285 mg,Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 310 mg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 20 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg, Cupric Chelate Amino Acids Hydrate 50 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.57 mg,
Sodium Selenite 0.51 mg.
- 80% Poultry & Fish – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. This recipe contains delicious sources of
- protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B
- 55% Freshly Prepared Ingredients – Natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein sources
- to make a tasty and nutritious diet
- Omega 3 – Fish is included in this product as an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive
- function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
|Crude Oils & Fats||18.00%|
|Metabolisable Energy||347 Kcal/100g|
Feeding Guide table data
|Weight (Kg.)||Grams / day|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 25 kg||150 – 300|
|25 - 45 kg||300 – 465|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level
of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.