Simple Fruit & Vegetable Dog Treats Recipe
Make these simple, healthy and delicious Fruit & Vegetable Dog Treats to get your pooch drooling!
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup of finely chopped vegetables & fruits such as sweet potato, beans, apples, carrots, blueberries
- 2 Maggie vegetable stock cubes dissolved in hot water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/ 2 cup cooking oil
- 3/ 4 cup milk powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/ 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Take all the ingredients and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together until thoroughly mixed. Add some water to bring together if required. Finished product should resemble chapathi dough.
- Dust the work surface with flour, and place the mix on it.
- Using a rolling pin, roll until evenly flat about ¼" all over.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and lay on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven at 140 F / 60 C for about an hour, until they become completely dry.
Let cool and treat your dog.
Stores well for about 2 weeks in an air tight container.